Position 1: .NET Interface Designer/ Architect; Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL; Duration: 6 Months contract onsite plus
- Lead interface design for transactional system. Knowledge of .NET, WCF, RESTful services, OOD, UML, and web service security.
- Nice to have the following skills: entity framework, Workflow Foundation, and database/T-SQL.
Position 2: Package Project Delivery Manager; Location: Atlanta, GA; Duration: 6 Months contract onsite plus
Delivery Manager with experience in planning design and execution, has managed fairly large Dev projects, understands application architecture, is proficient with MS projects and should be able to multi-task.
• MS Project experience
• Application life cycle build and package implementations working with the Software Vendor
• Five plus years’ experience managing cross functional teams of 10-15 people
• Excellent communication skills and good co-ordination
• Experience working with teams that are not co-located
• Well versed in risk management and issue resolution
• Understand Business Requirements
• Root cause analysis & problem solving
• Must be comfortable working with integration COE architects and developers
Nice to have:
• Someone who has function as a Tech lead on projects is a plus
• Experience with technical projects using middleware tools (e.g. Tibco, Webmethods) is a plus
• Understanding of SOA Gateway and now Apigee tool capabilities will be a plus
Note – We are also open for H1B Transfers, (H1B Sponsorship for OPT/ CPTs).
Thanks and Regards,
Saicon Consultants, Inc.
Phone: (913) 933-6051 (Work)
Yahoo IM: email@example.com
SBA 8(a) Certified /WBE/MBE/DBE/SDB
Inc. 500 Company – 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
Ranked #1 ” Fastest-Growing Area Businesses” – Kansas City Business Journal – 2006
Ranked in Top 10 of Corporate 100 – Ingram’s – 2006, 2007
CMMI Level 2 Certified | ISO 9001:2008 Certified
“WE DELIVER BEYOND EXPECTATIONS”
Tags: .NET Interface, Apigee tool, database/T-SQL, Delivery Manager, Designer/ Architect, entity framework, middleware tools, MS Project, OOD, package implementations, Package Project, RESTful services, security, SOA Gateway, TIBCO, UML, WCF, Webmethods, Webservice, Workflow Foundation